Standard Shipping: UPS Ground
- Most products are shipped within 3 to 5 business days. Ground Freight goes via
UPS anywhere within the continental United States. Please keep in mind that UPS does
not ship to P.O. Boxes.
- Products on your order may be shipped from multiple warehouses & locations.
- Minimum Order: There is NO minimum order for shipping UPS.
- All Freight Quotes & Prices given or selected, include packaging and handling charges.
- Even though we try our best to give you an exact shipping costs, not all shipping
quotes are correct. As gas prices change every day, so does shipping costs, fuel surcharges,
and prices. If there are any extra costs for shipping your items, we will contact you
before shipping them out.
- If you wish to use your own UPS account for shipping, we can use it. Please note, that
for some packages, we might add a handling fee up to $10.00 for preparing your items.
This will be left up to the discretion of our shipping department. (In most cases, there
are no extra costs for using your own UPS account.). HOWEVER, if there are any problems
with the customer's UPS account, or any extra costs that are billed to us, we must
pass that charge to the customer. If you have placed an order through our website, and
paid for shipping, and then wish to use your UPS account number, we will refund the
shipping costs back to your account, ONLY AFTER THE ORDER HAS SHIPPED OUT.
- CorrugatedPlastics.Net reserves the right to charge your account a shipping fee and
a $40.00 processing fee for any bad or non-usable shipping or freight account number that
is submitted to CorrugatedPlastics.Net for shipping an order. CorrugatedPlastics.Net receives
in invoices and bills from all of our freight companies that we use, if an account number is
not usable or rejected by our shippers for any order, we will reserve the right to charge
your account the total for the shipping, a $40.00 processing fee, and any other fees or
claims made against CorrugatedPlastics.Net for the shipping of your order.
- UPS WILL CHARGE an OVER-SIZE FEE for delivery of any package that is 48" x 48".
- UPS will not deliver any over-size package that is larger then 48" x 48" x 9" or 48" x 96".
These items or larger packages MUST GO BY MOTOR FREIGHT.
- All tracking info will be sent out via email, after your package has been
picked up or dropped off with UPS. We will only email back to the email that is
on file for your order.
- Residents of Alaska, Hawaii & Puerto Rico should contact us about shipping. Not
all of our locations will have the same items, and there be might extra charges for
shipping some items from the continental USA.
- If you have an alternate delivery company that you would prefer to use, and you
can provide us with an account number, you may do this. This would include but not
limited to: UPS, FedEX, DHL, AirBourne Express, Yellow Freight, NEMF, and any other
delivery or motor freight company. However, you may be responsible for labor and
materials (up to $25.00) which must be pre-paid to CorrugatedPlastics.Net
prior to scheduling the pick-up; additionally, any and all liability
will be removed from CorrugatedPlastics.Net if the
buyer opts to set-up the packages and or pallet shipment on their own; you will be
responsible for contact with your carrier, providing a Bill of Lading or other
applicable paperwork as per the carrier, as well as any claims against the trucking
company should that be necessary.
- If you have any questions about our shipping policies, CALL US at 888-350-7447 or
Email us at Sales@CorrugatedPlastics.Net
, we will be more then happy to answer any of your questions. We try our best to have
your items, shipped from the closest location to you.